I've been spending some interesting hours digging into OBIEE 12c recently, with some interesting blog posts to show for it. Some of it is just curiosities discovered along the way, but the real meaty stuff is the in the RESTful APIs - lots of potential here for cool integrations I think...
- Lifting the Lid on OBIEE 12c Web Services - Part 1
- Lifting the Lid on OBIEE 12c Web Services - Part 2
- Extended Subject Areas (XSA) and the Data Set Service
- Changes in BI Server Cache Behaviour in OBIEE 12c :
- Dynamic Naming of OBIEE 12c Service Instance Exports
- OBIEE 12c - "Add Data Source" in Answers
(Photo credit: https://unsplash.com/@jluebke)