You can find all my recent talks on Notist at https://talks.rmoff.net/. Older ones are on Speaker Deck.
I have a variety of talks, around several different aspects of Apache Kafka and related technologies.
- Kafka 101 / introductory talk : “Kafka as a Platform: the Ecosystem from the Ground Up”
- Introduction to ksqlDB and stream processing principles and semantics - with lots of live demos. “An introduction to ksqlDB”
- Live demo showing use of Kafka Connect and ksqlDB: “Apache Kafka in Action : Let’s Build a Streaming Data Pipeline!”
- Architectural view of Kafka and its implications for data engineering & data warehousing: “The Changing Face of ETL: Event-Driven Architectures for Data Engineers”
- Deep-dive on Kafka Connect: “From Zero to Hero with Kafka Connect”
- Nitty-gritty examining options of how you get data into Kafka from RDBMS “No More Silos: Integrating Databases and Apache Kafka”
- PoC showing how to build streaming ETL/data platform around live data feeds: “🚂On Track with Apache Kafka: Building a Streaming Platform solution with Rail Data”
- Example of integrating IoT data over MQTT into Kafka and processing it: “Building IoT applications with Kafka and ksqlDB”
Detailed abstracts are available on request for these. Recordings and slides for many can be seen at https://talks.rmoff.net/